This cool and refreshing cucumber, lime, and cilantro margarita was created with our friend and industry expert Lindsay Sganga in mind – as the inaugural guest for our Cocktail Q&A: Expert Series on Instagram, so we wanted to create something as vibrant as she is with a nod to her wise + sophisticated approach to online marketing. Lindsay is a conscious digital educator who founded The Social Place, a marketing agency specializing in social media and digital media strategy.
The Cool Classic
1.5 oz tequila blanco
0.75 oz Cointreau
0.25 oz simple syrup (or agave)
1 oz lime juice
1 oz coconut water
2 tbsp chopped cucumber
1 tbsp torn fresh cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
1 lime wedge
Tajin rim spice
1 lime wheel, for garnish
- Add tequila, Cointreau simple syrup, lime juice, and coconut water to a cocktail shaker. Add cucumber, cilantro, and ice and shake until thoroughly chilled, about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Run lime wedge around the rim of serving glass, then dip into tajin rim spice to evenly adhere.
- Pour shaken margarita over fresh ice in prepared serving glass. Spoon some of the muddled cucumber and cilantro from the shaker over top.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and lemon wheel before serving.
- Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram so we can see your Cucumber Lime and Cilantro Margarita in action!
Salud and stay cool, friend.
Join us weekly for our free Expert Cocktail Q&A education sessions on IGTV here.
For more tips, inspo and recipes, visit our blog.
Read the Comments +