This cool and refreshing cucumber, lime, and cilantro margarita was created with our friend and industry expert Lindsay Sganga in mind – as the inaugural guest for our Cocktail Q&A: Expert Series on Instagram, so we wanted to create something as vibrant as she is with a nod to her wise + sophisticated approach to online marketing. Lindsay is a conscious digital educator who founded The Social Place, a marketing agency specializing in social media and digital media strategy.
The Cool Classic
1.5 oz tequila blanco
0.75 oz Cointreau
0.25 oz simple syrup (or agave)
1 oz lime juice
1 oz coconut water
2 tbsp chopped cucumber
1 tbsp torn fresh cilantro leaves, plus more for garnish
1 lime wedge
Tajin rim spice
1 lime wheel, for garnish
- Add tequila, Cointreau simple syrup, lime juice, and coconut water to a cocktail shaker. Add cucumber, cilantro, and ice and shake until thoroughly chilled, about 10 to 15 seconds.
- Run lime wedge around the rim of serving glass, then dip into tajin rim spice to evenly adhere.
- Pour shaken margarita over fresh ice in prepared serving glass. Spoon some of the muddled cucumber and cilantro from the shaker over top.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and lemon wheel before serving.
- Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram so we can see your Cucumber Lime and Cilantro Margarita in action!
Salud and stay cool, friend.