Have you ever felt drawn to a product with a beautiful packaging, only to be totally let down by the product, and even MORE disappointed in the customer service when you tried to return it?
Just-a-pretty-face brands fall flat because somewhere along the way, they let aesthetic take precedence over experience.
If you’ve invested in on-point brand aesthetic but are having trouble with the *what now* that will sustain your brand’s success for the long-haul, this post is for you. Now more than ever, there are quick and simple ways to ensure your brand touchpoints are cohesive and engaging. Read on for 5 practical ways you can expand your brand into other facets of your business LITERALLY right now.
- Plan 3 brand values to share on social media this week. Nervous to start using social to your advantage? Check out this post to combat social media stage fright.
- Create a unique title for your signature service or product. It might sound simple, but that extra layer of brand recognition will go a long way in positioning your business to transform from start-up to household name.
- Add a branded signature to your email sign-off.
- Choose an on-brand emoji or glyph and incorporate it into your social media bio.
- Give your weekly newsletter it’s own special title. No newsletter yet? No worries. Check out this post to start building your list ASAP.
Branding isn’t a single stop, it’s a lifelong journey. It takes time, effort, and investment to maintain the brand standards you *know* your business – and audience – is worthy of.
Better brand – brighter future. For more quick, easy-to-implement branding tips like this, follow us on Instagram!
Read the Comments +